Treadmill Calorie Calculator. Woodway Treadmill Used.
Treadmill Calorie Calculator
- a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations
- A calculator is a small (often pocket-sized), usually inexpensive electronic device used to perform the basic operations of arithmetic. Modern calculators are more portable than most computers, though most PDAs are comparable in size to handheld calculators.
- Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- A job or situation that is tiring, boring, or unpleasant and from which it is hard to escape
- A device formerly used for driving machinery, consisting of a large wheel with steps fitted into its inner surface. It was turned by the weight of people or animals treading the steps
- an exercise device consisting of an endless belt on which a person can walk or jog without changing place
- a job involving drudgery and confinement
- An exercise machine, typically with a continuous belt, that allows one to walk or run in place
- a mill that is powered by men or animals walking on a circular belt or climbing steps
- Either of two units of heat energy
- (caloric) of or relating to calories in food; “comparison of foods on a caloric basis”; “the caloric content of foods”
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water through 1 °C (now usually defined as 4.1868 joules)
- The energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water through 1 °C, equal to one thousand small calories and often used to measure the energy value of foods
- (caloric) thermal: relating to or associated with heat; “thermal movements of molecules”; “thermal capacity”; “thermic energy”; “the caloric effect of sunlight”
- a unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one kilogram of water by one degree at one atmosphere pressure; used by nutritionists to characterize the energy-producing potential in food
treadmill calorie calculator – Calculator
In addition to basic math operations, Calculator also includes Square Roots, percentages and exponents, and the trigonometric functions Sine, Cosine, and Tangent. You have standard calculator Memory Functions, and you also get Calculator History; in which the last 10 items and last 10 calculation results are saved for later reference.
Calculator offers keyboard shortcuts to help you work quickly, and a last function undo and digit by digit undo functions to help you correct errors. Help pages explain each feature, and a Shortcuts List page clearly lists all shortcuts.
Now you can do all your calculations on Kindle.
Calorie Free Chocolates!
treadmill calorie calculator